Thursday, October 18, 2012

MMM&HM


I'm sure most of you have heard, but if not... YES. H&M has done it again. They have collaborated with Maison Martin Margiela this time, and the lookbook has finally surfaced! 

For those of you who don't know, H&M collaborates with guest-designers offering exclusive collections. Some of those guest-designers include Lanvin, Versace, and Marni. And this time, the Maison Martin Margiela collection for H&M will hit stores on November 15th. NOVEMBER 15th, pencil it in your calendars!















zimbio, H&M




One thing to learn about me: I LOVE men's fashion.  I usually like to scope out the menswear section even before checking out the women's (lucky for my husband, who is also a fashion lover).  I find men's fashion sexy, masculine, and so so cool!  So I, especially, can't wait to see the men's collection for this collaboration in the store!







No comments:

Post a Comment